Lyric
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lyric

This forum is for those who play the game Mabinogi and are in the guild Lyric.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Information

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Information Empty Information Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Sky_Soldier_XO

Sky_Soldier_XO
Mod

Ok i dont think our admin putted it in. About more info to being recruited, Or requesting someone to join our guild(lyric). But heres somethings about being recruited.First of all you have to at least be a bard, Doesnt matter what rank it is as long as you have instrument playing.(Right now this rule for our guild isnt at service yet, By service i mean you dont have to follow the first rule til futher notice.)More Information on being recruited will be out shortly, For now if u request to be in our guild, Please put in your info under this post like Instrument Playing,Music Theory,And Composing rank, your highest skill, Total level, And lastly put in if you are active a lot.(If you are active daily or active at least once a week that is good enough, Just put that in your info) And for all of our fellow members of Lyrics if you recommend someone to join our guild, I recommend you putting the same info of them on this post(Instrument Playing,Music Theory,And Composing rank, your highest skill, Total level, And lastly put in if you are active a lot.) that is pretty much it for this post,I'll be changing this a bit to fit our admin taste <.< Anyway have fun future Lyric members! cheers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum