Lyric
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lyric

This forum is for those who play the game Mabinogi and are in the guild Lyric.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strategy guide book

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strategy guide book Empty Strategy guide book Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 am

Sky_Soldier_XO

Sky_Soldier_XO
Mod

Yo its your one and only MOD Sky_Soldier_XO afro Anyway this is a spot to share your strategy study ,Strategy such as 1:How to use killer combo Twisted Evil 2:How to finish a mainstream cheers (g1,g2,g3,g7,g8) 3:Best ways on finishing a dungeon Wink (Soloing)4:Best way to make money pirat and lastly 5:Tips on how do to anything you need help with ingame(Mabinogi) sunny . So basicly as you can see its a guide book. study so dont be afraid to ask for tips, i'm here and so is your admin to help you with anything you need to know. We may not know all the answer to some stuff. scratch cheers sunny afro

2Strategy guide book Empty Double smash charge Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:26 am

Sky_Soldier_XO

Sky_Soldier_XO
Mod

Okay heres wat you do for wat i call "Double Smash Charge" its very simple all you need is 1:a high dmg sword(doesnt matter what sword as long as it does high dmg) 2:a shield 3:a strong pet ok heres wat you do, You first smash the monster but by the time your at the enemy and smashing it.You tell your pet to smash secondly.after your dog have smash the target you then charge and once charging your on your own. lol so basicly after your done charging you can do normal atk Normal with windmill or just smash like me. Heres an example. Ps.its a vid i made for this strategy. This is a failure one so this is to show you wat might happen if you fail.i didnt die but my horse did D:. But you gotta be careful using this cuz its very tricky to use easy part is smashing hard part is charging. Heres a vid of a perfect Double smash charge. Now thats how its supose to look like kinda lol anyway this is very effective if you know how to use it anyway have fun with DOUBLE SMASH CHARGE!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum